Here are some pointers I hope to be of use for your business (whether you’re self-employed or have an employer) as you navigate the next 4 weeks:
1. Let’s think about Customers
- How can I bring value / serve my customers during the lockdown?
- When would it be best to check in with them to see how they are doing?
- When would it be appropriate to ask them how their business / job is going?
2. Let’s talk Strategy
- What will my ideal customer(s) be like after the lockdown?
- What will they need from my business/ me?
- How can I adapt / develop my products or services in preparation for the post-lockdown environment?
3. Let’s invest in Relationships
- Who can I build / strengthen / amend a relationship with to get my business back on track after the lockdown?
- Who can I partner with to enhance my product or service to come back ready and relevant to the market after the lockdown?
4. Let’s focus on Development
- What can I invest my time in to move myself and my business forward even in the uncertainty?
- What new skills will I / my team need after the lockdown? How can these skills be developed during this time?
5. Let’s maintain Productivity
- When are my naturally most productive hours? What do I need to put in place to keep this time for work?
- What are some admin things I have been putting off that I can tackle while the business is closed?
Leave a Reply.
My tips, how-to's, thoughts, ideas, and reflections on personal performance, growth and success mindset, and