Here are some pointers I hope to be of use for your business (whether you’re self-employed or have an employer) as you navigate the next 4 weeks:
1. Let’s think about Customers
- How can I bring value / serve my customers during the lockdown?
- When would it be best to check in with them to see how they are doing?
- When would it be appropriate to ask them how their business / job is going?
2. Let’s talk Strategy
- What will my ideal customer(s) be like after the lockdown?
- What will they need from my business/ me?
- How can I adapt / develop my products or services in preparation for the post-lockdown environment?
3. Let’s invest in Relationships
- Who can I build / strengthen / amend a relationship with to get my business back on track after the lockdown?
- Who can I partner with to enhance my product or service to come back ready and relevant to the market after the lockdown?
4. Let’s focus on Development
- What can I invest my time in to move myself and my business forward even in the uncertainty?
- What new skills will I / my team need after the lockdown? How can these skills be developed during this time?
5. Let’s maintain Productivity
- When are my naturally most productive hours? What do I need to put in place to keep this time for work?
- What are some admin things I have been putting off that I can tackle while the business is closed?
I've been thinking and praying about how I can serve you as a coach in these uncertain times. There's a lot of kindness and encouragement out there. There's also a lot of anxiety and change. One day at a time feels right to me. But I struggle taking a step without knowing where I am going. So I'd like to share with you a coaching exercise that has helped me re-focus the next 4 weeks.
Start with HAVE - that's effectively your goal(s). Work your way around to DO - actions you need to take. Move over to BE - this is really the key to how the next few weeks will be for you. SERVE - is about giving what and when you can. It is optional. Not everyone has the emotional, physical, mental capacity to give in uncertain times. It is there as an invitation for you to consider how serving others may help you feel less isolated in this time.
I really would love to be there to support you / your friends. However in absence of any childcare, I offer support via messages only, rather than a call. I will reply within 12 hours max! So please do get in touch. Feel free to share this post with your network to help someone who needs it!
My tips, how-to's, thoughts, ideas, and reflections on personal performance, growth and success mindset, and